Monday, June 8, 2009

P3/4R1 Day 25 (177.8, LIW +.8)

Hello all! Things have been going well in the weight department. I have now gone 7 days with no correction days in there. I have started eating some carbs, very slowly. I have had corn on the cob, corn tortilla chips, (yes, I like corn! :), ketchup, and some high sugar fruits like pineapple and some melons. So far so good. Today I was the lowest I have been during this maintenance phase.

I made an appt with the doctor who prescribed my HCG for next week. Its a follow up so he can document my weight loss (and maintainance!) and so I can get another prescription for the liquid gold! I am excited to start back on the losing phase, but I know I am going to miss eating all the delicious stuff I have been able to enjoy on maintenance. I have to remember though, its not forever, and I look forward to seeing how I feel and look at the end of round 2!

So one more thing, and if you don't like the TOM talk you can just stop reading here (dad!)! TOM is late...very, very late. I am talking today is the 10th day he is late. I have taken two pregnancy tests. The first one came out invalid. The other showed negative. I have heard of others whose cycles got a little screwy after taking the shots, so that is most likely what is going on. But I have to admit, it's had me a little nervous. I love my babies, and I do want another, but NOT RIGHT NOW!

I will be travelling to the East Coast for about a week, so I don't know how often I will be able to get on here. It's quite possible that it may be more often since I won't have to worry about work, cleaning the house, etc. But I am planning to take my scale and weigh everyday just to stay on track. Although I probably won't do an extreme correction day while on vacation, if needed I will just be extra careful and keep my menu really simple. I am so glad to have a week of stability under my belt before leaving on this trip.

Goodnight everyone. Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment