Saturday, June 6, 2009

P3R1 Day 23 (178.4, LIW +1.4)

Folks, I have gone 5 days without having to do a correction day... I am thinking maybe my weight has finally stabilized. I hope so! I am officially done with the 3 weeks no sugar/no starch but I am going to be introducing new foods very slowly. Honestly, I wouldn't mind eating the way I am right now for the most part, but I think its important to start getting the whole grains back into my diet and make sure my body stabilizes with those before I start back on the losing phase. I think I will go get some Ezekiel bread today and try a piece of toast in the morning (Ezekiel bread is a low carb, low glycemic index sprouted wheat bread). 2 days ago I had some corn on the cob and ketchup (oh, I missed my ketchup. I know, I 'm just like a 5 year old).... anyway, they didn't seem to cause any problems. I have also had a few pieces of pineapple and melon which are new fruits for me (higher sugar/glycemic index).
I am really busy today getting the family packed and ready to leave town next week. So I will go now, but just wanted to check in and let you all know how things are going!
More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment