Sunday, June 28, 2009

Round 2 Phase 2 Load Day 2

Hey everybody! Long time, no blog! Sorry...I have been so so so busy. Life is always like that I guess. But you can expect to hear a lot more from me over the next few weeks because as I have officially started Phase 2 Round 2. Yesterday was my first shot, today is my second "load" day and tomorrow I will start the very low calorie diet. I am very excited to lose some more weight!
Today my weight was 181.8, which is 4.8 over my LIW. Although it did drop after vacation to 179, as soon as I was over the stomach flu, it went right back up. I didn't worry about it too much since I knew I was starting round 2 very soon. It is kind of sad though to start this round knowing I need to lose 5 lbs just to get to where I was. Oh well, it is what it is.
Well, I don't have much else to say except I will be back tomorrow to update you!

No comments:

Post a Comment