Friday, June 19, 2009

P3/4R1 Day 34 (179.6, LIW +2.6)

Hello everybody! I am back from vacation and over my weight range but I am not too stressed about it. It has already come down quite a bit... I came back weighing in at 183.2, 6.2 over LIW. That was Wed afternoon, so that probably was a few pounds up from my morning weight, that I normally go by. Yesterday I was at 181, and today 179.6... I took my scale on vacation but stopped weighing after a few days because it was just too stressful. There wasn't much I could do in terms of correction days because the food available was largely out of my control. I ate a lot of junk and thought for sure I would have 10 lbs to lose after all that. I am amazed that its not more than it is.
I am not doing correction days because they are supposed to be done on the day the gain happens. I was advised by Biz at HTA's bootcamp to just eat "clean" and high fat and my weight should come down on its own. I have tried to eat high fat but have been having a hard time because I have had a stomach flu for a few days, and am not hungry for stuff like that. Last night I had pasta and toast for dinner because all I could stomach were carbs. But the stomach flu is probably helping get my weight in check. ha ha
I rescheduled my Dr. appt to get my new prescription for HCG to next Thursday because I am not feeling well and don't feel like leaving the house (I was supposed to go today). Next week will be 6 weeks since I have been off the shot (middle of the week)... I will most likely start the shots again next weekend.
So there's my update!

1 comment: