Thursday, July 9, 2009

P2R2 VLCD #11 (174.4, +.4)

Oops, the scale moved the wrong direction! TOM showed up and yesterday I was very unprepared with food. When I got home at 9pm I realized I had only eaten 300 cal and I was feeling hungry. Tried to make a P2 legal shake in my magic bullet and it was BROKEN! I had made the kids some 94% fat free microwave popcorn for their movie night and I devoured half a bag. I didn't go way over calories but all these things combined must have contributed to the gain. I also didn't drink much water yesterday... and I drank some diet soda. No soda today! It can't become a habit!
I don't have to work today (at least, not at work!) so I will have a much easier time with preparing my meals. Here's to hoping that tomorrow brings a loss of todays gain plus some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment