Sunday, July 12, 2009

P2R2 VLCD #14 (175.2)

I am up 1.8 lbs from the last time I posted. I think all the deviations from the diet (aka: cheating) have caught up to me. Yesterday I decided to stick to protocol, and did well until last night. I was giving my daughter some cold cereal as a snack, and ate a few piecesI kept eating the cereal and ended up having a whole bowl with milk and 1/2 banana. I don't know what is wrong with me, why I am having such a hard time sticking to the diet this time around. I have a little over a week until I reach the minimum shots, and then I think I will take a break for 2 weeks (which is the longest break you can take). I am going on vacation during that time but also need the break to recommit myself. I need to make this next week count and see some losses. I am officially going to commit here to stick to protocol until the break. I will post every day as part of that commitment, to keep myself accountable. I am setting a goal of seeing the 160's by the break, so that is a 5.4 loss over the next week that I am aiming for.
I'll be back tomorrow on a report of today!

No comments:

Post a Comment