Tuesday, July 14, 2009

P2R2 VLCD #16 (172.6, -2.0)

I lost 2 lbs overnight. Woo hoo! That's a very good thing. I am hesitant to celebrate success though, as I backtracked last time I had a big loss. So I will be reserved about it, stick to the diet, and see what tomorrow brings. I am almost to 10lbs lost for this round... 9.4 is the total right now. 5 of those pounds were above my LIW, so some of that was making up for lost ground (aka vacation!). But I am getting close to a new decade... 160's... and I really hope to see those numbers before my break. I can take my last shot before the break next Monday, and then on Thursday I can start eating P3 foods. I might wait until Tues for the last shot... I will just wait and see how I feel. Next Friday is a holiday here in the state of Utah and I really don't want to deal with the diet that day if I don't have to, so I will be off the low calorie diet by then. I plan to start this round back up on August 3 after we get back from vacation. That will make this a 2 week break, which is the longest break that you can take and get right back on the HCG. I will have about 17 shots left to do then. I am really thinking I could feasibly make it into the 150's by the time I finish this round in mid-August. That would be happy, happy, happy. I don't know if I will do another round of HCG in the fall or not... I will have about 20 more pounds to lose after this round and I am undecided on how I am going to approach that.
I will stop rambling now so we can all get back to work! More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment