Friday, July 3, 2009

P2R2 VLCD #5 (177.2)

Down .4..... tomorrow for sure should take me below my LIW of 177 right? Total loss since starting is 5 lbs (including the .2 of load weight) but like I said, I am not really counting until I get to LIW. I just want to get there!
Yesterday was better than the day before... I felt more energy and less hungry. Hopefully today will be more of the same. I am going to make some of the P2 "cookies" today so I can have a treat for the 4th. We are going to a BBQ at my mom's house so I will probably get a nice filet mignon to grill and that will be a treat too. Isn't it amazing how food is such a big part of our life, and especially on holidays? You don't realize how much until you take it away! I got through Easter, and I will get through the 4th just fine too!
More tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Please post the cookie recipe. I would really like to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started my first round of HCG on July 4th. I'm looking at blog of people that are on this HCG journey. I would love the cookie recipe as well. Feel free to come by for a visit anytime.

    ReplyDelete