Sunday, May 3, 2009

P2R1 VLCD #35

GAINED .6... I am so bummed. I know it must be water from TOM but still... one day of a gain was bad enough. Between yesterday and today was a gain of 1.4! I hope tomorrow the scale will start moving down again. 2 more days of this (or staying the same) and its another apple day for me! I've got to make these last days count...

I didn't try the "pound cake" yesterday. I ended up trying a recipe for a "creamy spinach omelet" instead. I cooked some spinach until it was wilted in a non-stick pan (with a little water). Then added 1 whole egg and 2 egg whites that were beaten together. Let it cook almost all the way through. Added 2 oz fat free cottage cheese (in place of the 3rd egg white... later found out that I should have probably used only 1 oz to equal the calories of one egg white). Folded the omelet over the cheese and let it heat through. It was pretty good, although I am not a huge omelet fan. Mostly because I have never had an omelet where the whites were cooked all the way and to me that is MUCHO gross. I put it in the microwave for a minute to make sure the egg was cooked all the way, and it made the cheese get all hot and bubbly. This recipe was pretty good and gave me the cheese fix I needed. I think I mentioned yesterday, I am REALLY MISSING CHEESE!
Yesterday, I was having major cravings and I'm sure it's due to the culprit of everything these past few days... (TOM). I tried to remind myself yesterday that TOM is a good thing, a sign that everything down there is working right and that without TOM, I probably wouldn't be having any more babies (positive self talk to my body)! ha ha. I was really in the mood for comfort foods. To compensate, I ended up eating both of my fruits and 2 breadsticks (I had cut out the breadsticks and 1 fruit, and that was when I started having those big losses last week). I am really going to try to avoid eating the bread today and have only one fruit. Although I do want to try the poundcake, I don't think I am going to experiment anymore until I am losing again. Or maybe I will just try it when I get on P3, which is less than 2 weeks away. (Hooray!) We'll see.
Well, that's it for now I guess... more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment