Sunday, May 31, 2009

P3 R1 Day 17 (180, LIW +3.0)

I woke this morning to a gain of .6... I'm really not surprised because today I am SICK. My whole body hurts, I'm congested, etc. I couldn't sleep well last night because of the congestion. I was planning to do an egg/nut day, which I started out with, but have deviated from that as I couldn't stand the thought of another egg or nut. I really just want toast or something like that... comfort food... but instead had a bowl of puffed millet, which is a type of grain that tastes kind of like cereal in milk. I also had a pumpkin/cream cheese/cinnamon concoction, which was also in that comfort food category. I decided being sick I am just going to do the best I can today and see what the scale says tomorrow, and not worry so much about correcting. I am pretty sure that a large part of my weight gain is water retention from TOM, and also being sick I am sure doesn't help that at all. I am drinking lots of water and have been lying down all day. Hopefully I will be back up and normal tomorrow. If I need to do a steak day tomorrow I will.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you are sick, I think I will be doing a steak day as well tomorrow. Get feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beth... I hope you don't have to do a steak day tomorrow, but if you do I've heard ribeye is the best... :)

    ReplyDelete