Thursday, May 14, 2009

P2R1 VLCD #46...the last day of very low calories!

Hey folks. Do you know I am so excited that tomorrow, I get to eat different? And use lotion and conditioner? And work out? Have I mentioned any of that? huh? huh?
It's kind of weird and liberating to not be trying to lose weight right now. So liberating that I ate almost 800 cal yesterday... and I am pretty sure I will go over the 500 today, because I'm already at 400. But it is all Phase 2 legal foods I am eating, and today my weight didn't budge, so I'm not too worried about it. I do feel more hungry, which could mean that the HCG is getting out of my system and it also may be partly psychological, knowing that I'm movin on from the VLCD for a while! My tummy was a little uncomfortable last night, presumably from the extra food I ate. I wonder how its going to feel tomorrow when I eat triple, maybe even quadruple what I have been eating. Should be interesting.
I took my measurements this morning, which I *will* keep doing even in Phase 3. Many people say that although they are maintaining their weight, they continue to lose inches. I'm all for that! Here are my final measurements, for your viewing pleasure...

Body Part-- March 28 ----May 14 ----Inches Lost
Waist --------- 39" ----------33.25" ---------5.75"
Bust ------------46" ---------- 41.5" ----------4.5"
Chest --------- 40" -----------35" -----------5.0"
Hips ------------49" ----------44.5" --------- 4.5"
Thighs---------- 42" ---------- 38" ----------- 4.0"
Bicep -----------13.5" ------- 12.75" ---------- .75"
TOTAL: 24.5"

I decided, I might as well post my weight on here too. It's a leap for me, putting it out there for all of you to see and know how much I weigh. But it will make it easier to keep you updated on my maintenance... and does it really matter? I have no problem with strangers on the internet knowing how much I weigh... its my skinny family who I hesitate to tell. But, it's just something I need to get over.
Here goes... my starting weight was 203.6 (yikes), and after I had my loading days it went up to 206.2 (double yikes). Those are some numbers I never ever want to see again on the scale. This is the heaviest I have ever been in my whole life, pregnancies included. My last injection weight was 177, with my final loss (starting from post loading weight) at 29.2 lbs. That is how much my 3 year old Emma weighs. It is crazy to look at her and realize that is about the mass of fat that is off my body.
Today I am at 176.8, but my maintenance will be focused around that 177 weight. If I go up to 179, I will take immediate action to get it back down. Same goes if it gets below 175. In 6 weeks I will start this crazy awesome Phase 2 journey once again, and start movin' down from here.
I still haven't done after pictures to post, maybe we will do that tonight. I definitely want to document my progress in pictures. I'm a little sad I didn't take good before pictures, but I will just make do with pictures I have of me from right before I started.
Well I hope you all have a great day... make it a good one! Thanks for checking in with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment