Wednesday, May 13, 2009

P2R1 VLCD #45 (day 1 no injection)

Yesterday I made a decision, that if I saw a good loss this morning (.8 or more) I would take the last 2/5 of an injection that I have left and call today my last injection weight (LIW). (LIW is very important for the next 6 weeks, as that is the weight I will be trying to maintain within a +/- 2 lb range). If not, I would consider yesterday my LIW and would just start Phase 3 (3 weeks no sugar no starch) a day early (Friday instead of Saturday). Despite my best efforts, I saw only a .2 loss this morning, so an early P3 it is. Jorge had the idea to go to the sauna and try to sweat out that .8/lb last night... so we went to the gym and *did* sweat *alot*, but I kept telling him that it wasn't water I wanted to lose, because I would have to maintain that loss! Besides, I drink so much water in the sauna that I don't think my body has a net loss at all. Either way, we had fun doing it.
So I missed my 30lb goal by .8 but I have come to terms with it and know that it is only a matter of time before I hit that goal along with many more! I figured that this morning it would be good news either way... either I would hit my goal, or I would know that P3 would be here one day earlier. So it will be the early P3 and I am content with that.
So today and tomorrow, I will remain on the 500 cal diet while the HCG leaves the building. Friday will open up a whole new world to me of more choices and lots to learn about stabilization and maintenance. Oh, and the lotion. My skin is in dire need of some serious moisture... can't wait til Friday baby!
I will take some Round 1 "after" pics and post them along with some befores in the next few days. I will also post my final measurements and inches lost, probably tomorrow.
Have a great day everybody!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Brooke on a successful P2!! Enjoy P3! Aren't the loose clothes something to party about :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...good luck tomorrow. I took my last shot on a Weds. and had to wait until Saturday to start adding additional foods to the system. By 6pm on Friday night I FELT the hunger pains and for the first time in 37 days I had the irritation of not eating and was getting crabby cause I wanted food. Not saying this is going to happen to you but..just in case..a fore worn :) GL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that 45 days went by fast for me- what about you? Congratulations on your success- that is so cool. Can't wait to see you in June!

    ReplyDelete