Wednesday, May 6, 2009

P2R1 VLCD #38

Hey everybody... sorry I'm a little late today getting this posted (Grandma! Hopefully you slept in today!) I just found out this past weekend that my other Grandma is also reading this blog. So both of the "Grands" are keeping up with me. How cool is that? I think I have the most hip, savvy, high tech Grandma's there ever were! :)

Today I am down .4, total is 25.4. One week from today will be my last shot for this round... woo-hoo! C'mon body, let's make this last week really count!!

I have had several people notice a change in my appearance in the past few days, which is a huge shot in the arm. This goes along with my experiences in the past.... it usually takes between 20-30 lbs for weight loss to show on me (it's really hard before I get to that point... kind of like being newly pregnant and sick, sick, sick, but nobody knows you're pregnant yet so you get no sympathy! ha ha)

I am *really* *really* *really* hoping that tomorrow's loss is at least a pound. Please body! Burn today! Burn! One more pound will take me into my next weight decade... Maybe once I get there I will actually tell the world what that weight is. Maybe not. You can probably guess anyway.

More later!

4 comments:

  1. Great job...you are doing everything right! XOXO-cb

    www.cb9094.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Brooke!!! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke, you are an inspiration to the masses.

    Quick question about apple day - apple jolly ranchers - in or out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smart Guy,
    I think maybe you should try an apple jolly rancher day and see what it does for you! ;) Let me know...
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete