Thursday, May 21, 2009

P3R1 Day 7 (177.4, LIW +.4)

Well, egg day did its job and I got back down into range. Lost 1.8, and that was even with some cocoa bark, almonds, and cheese added in. Now I am hoping to just stay within range for more than a few days, but I guess we will see. They say the first week of Phase 3 is the most "tumultuous" because the body is not stabilized yet at this weight, hopefully next week will be a little more uneventful.
I have to run but wanted to do a morning update for all those who check in the a.m.! (Grandma!) I will be getting home late tonight because I have to go on a road trip for work and then Jorge and I are going to look at a King sized bed we might be buying... (yea! We need a king... it gets squishy when the kids sneak into our bed at night ha ha).
Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment