Wednesday, May 20, 2009

P3R1 Day 6 (179.2, LIW +2.2)

UGH! I gained 1.6 this morning, so I am doing another "correction" day to get under the 2 lb limit. I am doing an egg day... I will eat eggs all day and drink lots of water. I'm glad to have something to try other than steak day... I really didn't like not eating until dinner, and then I felt sick after eating the steak last time.
Why did I gain so much this morning? I think there are two reasons. One is that I made a recipe for cream cheese muffins yesterday, and by the end of the day I had eaten 6. Yikes (they are really good, obviously). Also, I was up late last night making lunch for Jorge and I to take to work, and was feeling snacky so I was taking bites of this and that... I shouldn't be eating late like that. Or it might have been that ONE crouton I accidentally ate in my salad at Chili's last night (ha ha!) Either way, I am confident that egg day will get me back down within range and tomorrow I can learn how to eat just 1 (or 2) cream cheese muffins! Moderation is the name of the game!
I hope you all have a great day!
More tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Brooke you are too funny, you will have to share the receipe with me. Good luck with the egg day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke, I am going to the doctor tomorrow for my first HCG visit. I will have to wait a couple of days before I can start because he wants me to finish TOM first. You have really, really inspired me. I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete