Tuesday, May 19, 2009

P3R1 Day 5 (177.6, LIW +.6)

Hey everybody! I was thrilled this morning to see that scale moved down a pound, giving me a little more wiggle room within the 2lb range I have to work with! Now I am only .6 above my last injection weight, that's a relief. I really don't want to have to do another correction day (but will if called for, of course!) Can you believe I lost a pound and ate 2000 calories yesterday? I have been eating right around 2000 calories every day since starting P3... it just amazes me that my body isn't packing on the weight after eating 500 cal/day for 47 days. That just reassures me that the HCG really does work the way I think it does.
Well, I've gotta run... still need to eat breakfast and get myself and Emma ready to leave for the day. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. great job! I love following your blog! Keep on Keeping on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go keeping on top of your maintenance! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete