Monday, May 25, 2009

P3R1 Day 11 (179.8, LIW +2.8 YIKES!)

I didn't post the past few days because I was so busy (and boy, did I ever hear about it from Grandma! Love you!) Basically, my weight stayed the same on Saturday, went up .2 on Sunday but was still in range. This morning I was up 1.2 from there, which took me over the 2 lbs. So today I am doing an egg/nut day. I am eating eggs and raw almonds today, which should cause a loss tomorrow and get me back within range.
I think the gain may be due to the coconut bars I made yesterday... I think I ate 4 or 5 of them. Looks like I have a hard time controlling myself with bakery items even if they have no sugar or flour in them! They were yummy.
Happy Memorial Day to everyone... let's all remember to thank those who have served our country to protect the freedoms that we so much enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment