Thursday, May 7, 2009

P2R1 VLCD #39

I have been on this diet for 39 days friends! And I am so ready to be done! :) After I lose a few more pounds, that is.
Today I was down .6, bringing the total to 26. I am .3 away from the next decade! I am going to try not to have any of my fruits to day, in order to insure a loss for tomorrow that will take me over the threshold. I'm not promising though. I really enjoy my fruit... without sugar in my diet, it tastes like such a treat. Especially the strawberries that are in season. They are so ripe and juicy. But I am going to stop talking about that now.
I hit another milestone today. I have a pair of pants in my closet that I have been trying on for weeks. First I couldn't get them over my thighs. Then I got them over my thighs but they stopped somewhere around my behind. Then I got them all the way pulled up but they wouldn't zip. Guess what. Today, they zipped, and buttoned, and I am wearing them! Woo-hoo! I am not going to say they aren't snug because they are... especially compared to the pants I have been wearing that have been getting more and more baggy. But they aren't obscenely snug... they are decent to wear in public (I hope because I'm at work right now). Anyway, I am SO happy to see some progress in the pant size! I have definitely changed on the top, but have been concerned that I wasn't shrinking on the bottom half (I believe I have mentioned that!) I am still way off from where I want to be (these ones I have on today are 14's)... but I am moving in the right direction! woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment