Tuesday, May 12, 2009

P2R1 VLCD #44

Down 1 lb today (woo-hoo!). 29.2 lbs to date. But I have some other news. I measured the amount I have left of HCG after my injection this morning, and it is only 2/5 of a dose. I am trying to figure out if taking too small of a dose tomorrow and considering tomorrow's weight my last injection weight would mess up my ability to stabilize at that weight or not. It may turn out that today is my last injection. I don't know what it is with me and running out of HCG, I must not measure very well or something. Well, either way, this has been an extremely successful 6 1/2 weeks of releasing fat from my body! I am thrilled with the results, even if I am a little sad not to get all the way to that nice round number of 30lbs! But it's only a number, and the fact is that .8 isn't going to significantly change the way I look or feel.
I'm going to talk to some other people who are more experienced with this protocol and see what they think I should do. But as of right now I am thinking today might be it.
If today is my last injection, that means I continue on the very low calorie diet today, tomorrow, and Thursday, and Friday I can starting eating on the next phase (and using lotion! Can't wait for that!) I'll keep you posted!!!!!
Have a great day everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! 29.2 is awesome! I heard a news story today on KSL about how HCG is just a waste of money and how anyone could eat 500 calories a day and lose weight because they're starving themselves. It's funny because that was totally my first reaction, but once I learned more about it (from you), I learned that's not the case. It kind of made me mad actually. Anyway, congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that was my first reaction too... I would still feel that way if I wouldn't have a) researched it as much as I could and b) experienced it for myself. But some people will never do that so they will never understand. Oh well, that's just life right!
    Yeah, 29.2 is good, but if I have a loss in the morning I am going to take that as my final number (and take the partial shot). If not I will just stick with today's weight and today's shot... crossing my fingers for .8 tomorrow!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete