Sunday, May 10, 2009

P2R1 VLCD #42


Happy Mother's Day !

Today I have no news as far as my weight goes. This morning, Jeffrey (my 7 year old) brought me breakfast in bed (strawberries and herbal tea). He asked me last night to tell him what I could have on my diet, and he wrote it down. He is so sweet. This morning, he brought the tray of food to me (cut up strawberries and herbal tea, NOT pancakes as indicated in the picture ha ha). After I finished eating, I realized I hadn't weighed yet! So literally, there is no news today... oh well.

I only have 3 more weigh-ins (last injection is Wed) to lose 2.4 more to get to my 30 lb goal. I am keeping my fingers crossed and am going to drink lots and lots of water today, hoping to see a good loss in the morning!

I hope you all have a beautiful Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Jeffrey is so sweet! Happy Mother's Day Brooke - I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very nice. Happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete