Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hey everybody!
I'm taking a little homework break to do a quick update. This mornings weigh in showed that I was down 1 lb more. I have decided to stop including the load days gain in my total weight loss... so I am going to start from my beginning weight in the morning of load day #1... so I have released 4.8 lbs of the 60 I want to lose. After 3 days of the diet. Very cool! On previous weight loss programs, it has taken me over a month to have a loss like that (I have lots of notebooks filled with previous results that I compared). I will be excited to cross the 10 lb mark because since having my daughter, for some reason I have not been able to get past 10 lbs no matter what approach I tried.
I am feeling really good. Lunch is in about 1 hour, and I am not feeling hungry yet. I had some yerba mate tea for breakfast, with Stevia in it. I love Stevia! It's great to have found a sweetener that is all natural and not linked to cancer or other health risks! Although I have to be careful not to add too much because once you cross a certain threshold, it has a really gross taste. I add the rootbeer flavored to my water and it makes it much easier to drink.
I am feeling a little guilty because I am eating mostly organic, and all the food I'm eating is very good for me, but I am still feeding my kids crap. Last night hot dogs and mac and cheese. I know, horrible! Part of my plan with all of this is to transition my family to a healthier diet. It's going to have to be slowly. But it's really important to put the best stuff into their bodies so they can be healthier and happier in the long run!
Well, I better get back to the things I need to do today! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment