Monday, April 27, 2009

P2R1 VLCD #29

My scale is being SO VERY friendly to me! 1.2 down this morning!!!!!!!!! Total of 22.6! This is the 4th day in a row of good losses. I am so thankful... It makes it all so worth it! I am less than 4 pounds away from entering the next weight decade. Woo hoo!
So today is the first day of my 5th week. I can't believe I have been doing this for almost a month! And I can't believe this first round will be over in a little over 2 weeks. Crazy!
OK, so the pic today is something I promised Grandma I would post. She read the link all about ketosis in one of my previous posts, and I told her I would put a picture of a keto-stick showing I am in ketosis. The darker the ketostick turns exactly 15 sec after dipping it in urine, the higher level of ketosis you are in (the more fat you are burning). As you can see, this one I took a picture of was pretty dark! Usually I am more in the middle of the chart. I don't really care as long as it shows that I am breakin down some fat! I have noticed since I cut out one fruit a day, the color has been darker. I guess its because I am eating less sugar.
Anyway, what else? I am almost done with school! I have one paper that I need to edit a little bit tonight, and that is IT for assignments. Last night I watched TV without a nagging feeling that I should be doing homework. Tomorrow night is my last class. It is such a relief to be wrapping up, knowing that I have a few months off. I am going to try to enjoy every minute of my low stress summer!
Well that's about it for today! More later, for sure!


2 comments:

  1. That is really great!! I am so happy for you. Do you know how long it took you to get into ketosis? Thanks so much for your email, It does help so much to have feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't answer your question sooner... I don't know when I first went into ketosis because I bought these strips about 3 weeks into the diet. Sorry I can't help much on that!

    ReplyDelete