Wednesday, April 1, 2009

P2R2 VLCD #3

Hey all! Just a quick update because I am VERY busy today!
This morning I woke up to a 2.8 loss. That makes my total 6.4 in 5 days of shots and 2 days of VLCD. I also measured myself, and couldn't believe it but had shrunk 1.5" in my waist, .5" in the hips, .25" off my left bicep, and .5" off my thighs. Wow! I don't know if losing water can do all that, but I'll take it either way! The only place I really didn't shrink at was my bust. And I think that's probably a good thing. Usually when I lose weight that is the first to go.
I am feeling good today. Not struggling so much with feelings of grief about the food I can't eat! Just eating my meals and enjoying them. And not obsessing about food. I felt a little sleepy in the afternoon, but for the most part have had energy and feeling, well, good! I had lunch at 12:30p (chicken and a cucumber), and an orange around 3:00. I had an apple at about 5 and it is now 6 and I am not feeling hungry. But I need to go home and have dinner before 7!
So that's where I'm at! 6.4 lbs released from my body after 2 days of VLCD. I know its not going to come off like that much longer, but it sure is a nice jump start.
I have struggled a bit today with peoples comments questioning if this is healthy or not, saying "you are just starving yourself". I don't think most people understand what HCG does and why I am not "starving" myself. I have to remember, I did my research before doing it and I felt very good about this choice. So I am going to have to trust what I have learned. I think that not trying something out of fear of the unknown is a big mistake a lot of people make. And the comments I get are not from a place of knowledge, but really just expressing fear about the unknown. I hope that makes sense. I am going to stick with what I have learned and how I feel. And really, I feel great! I thought it was going to take more than 3 days on the diet to adjust and feel OK with it, but today has been VERY encouraging.
More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment