Friday, April 24, 2009

P2R1 VLCD #26

Good news today... the scale moved down .6, so a little over half a pound. Total is 18.4... Great to see after the past 2 days of staying the same! Thank you body! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I am thinking about changing things up a bit, to try to maximize my weight loss for the next 19 days of the diet... I want to get the most bang for my buck! I am going to commit to going for a walk everyday for one thing. School is almost over and I am going to have ALOT more free time (2 more papers to go, and the last class is Tuesday. YIPEE!) I am also going to keep a very detailed food journal. I know I should have been doing that all along, but I just haven't. I have realized that although I am following the diet (no cheats) I may have gone over 500 cal on some days... not a lot over, but maybe 50 cal by having larger serving of strawberries or a large instead of a medium sized apple. I am going to weigh all my food, and stay within that 500 cal limit. I am also going to eat very consciously. If I'm not hungry for my fruit, I'm not going to eat it just because I can. Dr. S said that things could be cut out of the diet with no problem. It makes sense that if I skipped a piece of fruit or went for a walk, the body would be forced to use more of my savings (fat) for energy. And hence, more weight lost.
More later...

1 comment: