Sunday, April 12, 2009

P2R1 VLCD #14

I don't really want to post today, because I don't like the news I have to report. But here goes... this morning I showed a GAIN of 1.6! What? I did everything right! I haven't cheated even ONE LITTLE BIT.
That being said, I don't think I drank enough water yesterday. I didn't keep track, but looking back it seems that I got pretty preoccupied with things I was doing and just wasn't hydrating like I have every other day. But still, that doesn't seem like something that would cause a gain of 1.6. I am so disappointed, that takes me back to where I was 3 days ago.
Today I am drinking lots and lots, and I am going to try to get to bed early tonight... I have been getting tired in the afternoons... I hope I am not coming down with something.
Anyway, that's the news. I am trying to just move on with things and not get too down about it, but it has definitely put a damper on my day.
Which reminds me.... Happy Easter everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment