Monday, April 20, 2009

P2R1 VLCD #22

A big fat zero loss. Apple day it is.

PM UPDATE:
Phew, I made it through apple day! hip hip hooray! I ended up having 4 apples out of the 6 allowed. It's not that I was necessarily full, I was just SICK of apples by the 4th one. I put some cinnamon on the last but didn't cook it or anything... I hope the cinnamon doesn't negate apple day! I just couldn't choke another one down! I will be fine if I don't have another apple again for weeks! (actually, fat chance of that happening, since apples are by far the most convenient fruit in the limited selection on this diet!)
I am feeling hopeful about what tomorrow will bring. I am actually looking forward to the variation allowed on the normal 500 cal/day! Who woulda thought? And I missed my English Toffee tea...yummmmmm. I had a hard day emotionally, but it ended on a good note. I went for a walk with Jorge and the kids, and then we worked in the yard together. Emma (3) was so helpful picking weeds, she is such a hard little worker. Jeffrey (7) was so excited because he planted an apple seed, hoping it will grow into an apple tree (how ironic he did that on apple day). Anyway, it really helped me get my mind off things. So glad the weather is nice. I'm going to try to walk and be outside more the rest of the week.

3 comments:

  1. I think Brooke is beautiful just the way she is. Hope her apple day goes good though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke, You can do it. Let me know how the apple day goes. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. apple days.... at least it's crunchy and I always put sea salt on my apples..in fact they are a new addiction ( better than the old ones I use to have!) GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete